House Rules ALDA NEDERLAND B.V.
- Only when a valid admission ticket in combination with a valid ID can be presented the admission ticket gives the visitor the right of access to the event. The organizer can only guarantee the validity of the admission ticket when the ticket is bought through a certified ticket sales point acknowledged by the organizer. The admission ticket automatically becomes invalid when the visitor leaves the event venue during the event.
- The visitor is not allowed to sell the admission ticket at a profit to third parties.
- The admission ticket gives access to the event to visitors older than 18. The organizer will deny access to people younger than 18 years old, without the right of redeeming the ticket price.
- The organizer is exclusively authorised to designate a platform for the resale of tickets for the event. Reselling tickets via any sales channel other than those designated by the organizer is not allowed. Visitors holding a ticket purchased from an unauthorised source may be refused access to the event. The organizer cannot be held liable for any loss or damages whatsoever resulting from the sale or purchase of a ticket (including the validity of a ticket) for the event via other sales channels than those designated by the organizer.
- The organizer has the right to do a preventive search on all visitors, before and during the event.
- It is forbidden to bring any camera’s, spray cans, sprays, selfie sticks, glass materials, plastic bottles, cans, (alcoholic) beverages, food, drugs, flammable substances, fireworks, (fire)-weapons and/or other dangerous objects to the event. The organizer has the right to claim these objects. Claimed objects will not be returned, but destroyed by the organizer or a by a third party appointed by the organizer.
- The visitor is obliged to comply with the (safety) regulations including the house rules and/or directions given by the organizer’s staff. The visitor is not allowed to harass other visitors and personnel during the event. The visitor is not allowed to be publically drunk or urinate in places other than the appointed places. It is forbidden to climb in/on any objects at the event venue. It is forbidden to smoke in areas where a non-smoking policy applies.
- The organizer has the right to capture the event, including image and sound registrations of the event and its visitors.
- Capturing the event without prior written consent of the organizer including photography, film registration and sound recordings is not allowed.
- The organizer makes every effort to keep the event as consistent as possible with the pre-announced time schedule and line-up. The starting-time stated on the admission ticket is without prejudice. The organizer cannot be held responsible for any changes, nor can the organizer be held responsible for the way an artist performs and behaves at the event.
- Tokens that are bought at the event are only valid during the events. Tokens are non-refundable.
- The organizer accepts no responsibility and/or liability for hearing damage, sight damage, blindness or other physical damage or damaged goods. The organizer strongly advises all visitors to wear hearing protection during the event.
- In case of force majeure, the organizer has the right to change the event date/venue or cancel the event.
- The visitor is obliged to report any damage resulting from visiting the event within 48 hours of the event to the organizer via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting the event is at visitor’s own risk.
- In case the visitor violates one of more of the house rules and/or public order and security – to be decided at the organizer’s sole discretion – the organizer has the right to deny the visitor further access to the event, remove the visitor from the event venue, hand over the visitor to police and/or claim compensation. This also applies if a visitor wears or carries clothing, texts or signs which, in the opinion of the organizer, are offensive, discriminating, insulting to or cause aggression or unrest among other visitors.
This event is an ALDA NETHERLANDS production.